NYJetsFan.com Forums: Top Fav. Song - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:28 PM) streets is real
santana Icon : (Today, 12:36 PM) hey 05.. yo 05... 05!!!!
santana Icon : (Today, 12:36 PM) UEFA TIME
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:35 PM) Jets to sign Kerley to a 4 year extension
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) he's a good slot WR, i'm assuming we got him cheap, can't complain
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) we need to lock up wilk. but if harvin pans out, were set at WR for the next 4 years as decker, kerly, and harvin are all under contract.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:44 PM) Ivory is good too, we need a speed back (CJ sin't cuting it) and some o-line and mainly a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:46 PM) Our offensive weapons aren't bad, need a qb and ol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:09 PM) they were bad when decker was hurt and it was nelson and kerly starting and salas in the slot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:40 PM) That damn street thug Kerley
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) Yeah because Nelson is terrible, Salas is no more than a #4 kind of wr
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) Can we focus more on this street thug who is stealing $16 million from the team!?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:05 PM) salas shouldn't be on an NFL roster. #4 WR is a bit generous
santana Icon : (Today, 06:00 PM) extending kerley is a great move. i could see another team poaching him off the roster real fast.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:17 PM) Salas isn't that bad, hes made some plays for us this season.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:17 PM) You know who shouldn't be on a NFL roster, Salim Hakim. IDK why hes still on the Jets, he was TERRIBLE at KR and has no value as a WR. Waste of a roster spot IMO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:18 PM) Percy Harvin will be our KR now, I would imagine. Hes electric at it
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 06:48 PM) yeah hakim is another one i don't understand. he is even attempting to play WR and got benched at KR
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Top Fav. Song something we did at the other site

#21 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:54 PM

Any white boy, who respects Eminem's lyrics, which I obviously hate the guy with a passion. Since I like the Insane Clown Posse, it is obvious I have hated him because he makes fun of them, so you see I have a valid reason to hate the bastard. I can never repect a wigger, such as Eminem.

Oh so you have listened to the new Limp Bizkit cd, then tell me what did you think of the song, "The Priest", and "The Propaganda".

#22 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:04 PM

No music buff, but I like 1930s- 1940s jazz. Eminem is a jerk, a lot of those guys are. Lets not get into a shouting match about Limp Bitzik's new songs, everyone has their opinions, and there are some that are different rom yours probably.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#23 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (JSOTF @ May 5 2005, 02:55 PM)
HiMH,
Sorry that I like linkin park.....didnt mean to offend your musical tastes.....

Man as I said, no offensing going on. Music is something I know is to each his own. People actually enjoy listening to Britany Spears, so how can I bash someone for liking linkin park?
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#24 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:34 PM

The thing about EMinem... I loved his old stuff. All his underground shyt, and his first album. that stuff is great. I even liked his second two, but the last one made me hate him officially. He's no the same guy. I still will say he is probably the most talented lyrisist ever, but his stuff from the past was just better and I've moved on from his music. He changed (like alot of artists do in their careers) and I just simply dont like the new stuff like I love the old. but saying he sucks only shows that you really dont know rap and dont get what makes it good. I've seen listened to alot of it and eminem is the best. it's probably my opinion, so I'll refrain from saying you're wrong (because I never said that) and instead I will think that you havent heard as much as I have and that your opinion is based more on personal feelings then anything else. I apologize if im wrong.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#25 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:13 AM

Yes, infact I do understand rap, the real artists of rap, and not the Eminem's, the 50 Cent's, and the rest of the posers of rap music.

I am talking about the real people that know rap music, and made rap music, not these phony bastards, who are assholes.

I am talking about the people like 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Nas, and of course Wu-Tang Clan.

Those that I have mentioned are the real people of rap music, these new people are just jokes.

I still say Eminem sucks, he is the biggest wigger of them all. Most of Eminem's fans are old backstreet boys fans, and nsync fans, or they are still watching mtv, to act cool. If Dre didn't create this wigger, I wouldn't bother typing this write now, because I would have nothing to say. I mean Eminem even makes Kid Rock, good, and Kid Rock is just plain bad.

I am sorry that you disagree with me, but that is the truth, Eminem sucks, and the wigger should die...

Just Imagine Accepting the Truth.

#26 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:07 AM

wow, so much hate... I dont care how much you hate his music dude, to wish death upon someone you dont even know personally is just... wow... I suppose your love for ICP and faygo are factors in this mindset you have... as a student of psychology among other things I just find your views very interesting... I have no way of stopping you from doing anything you do, nor would i want to... but wishing death upon another human being and perhaps it doesnt come through on the computer screen properly but you seem at least semi-genuine, thats just powerful... I am no hippy lovechild mofo but increase the love, respect life, the guy is a father to two little girls... whats worst of all is that you have not even given a valid reason to hate him with such a passion except that he made fun of ICP, whoopdie doo... btw "slim anus" was one of the worst "battle" songs ever, although neden game was a pretty fun little song for about the first few times i heard it, but then i realized the balance of tipper gore and you faygo sprayers that a lot of those messages like chicken f*in and such are not the shit kids under 20 or so should listen to and end up mocking... th im sorry man but of all the stuff you have said on the site thats just the most powerful (that em should die), perhaps I am reading too far into it, but live your life and enjoy and i honestly hope you dont see any of this as an attack or an insult to you because it is not that

and personally i do not think the use of the word wigger is appropriate because of the hatred it is associated with... I dont want to sound like dr. martin luther king jr. here but i hope that one day we can move past words like that and the hatred that is behind them, it is highly unlikley, but i have learned to keep hope alive

as far as the singles go (i just listened to it off the Limp Bizkit website and some cats house i was at)... i personally do not like the music, he kind of took on a rage against the machine thing with imagine accepting the truth... i also am not a huge fan of the whole distortion thing they have going on, i remember seeing them live at woodstock 99... that was pretty fun... honestly i dont care as much about the music as i do about how it makes me feel, and i have grown past the point in my life where i want to listen to music that makes me angry or tries to open my eyes to "the truth"...

back to the topic at hand... if anyone has never heard jazz and would like to go directly to one of the best pieces of the art form to appreciate it, i recommend "KIND OF BLUE" by Miles Davis... that was the first jazz album i bought and listened to and it can soothe the soul and make ya happy

hope everyone is doing alright and got their moms something real nice biggrin.gif
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#27 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:40 AM

Well you said you have listened to the new cd, and I asked you a question on what you thought about the songs, "The Propaganda", and "The Priest", and you did not give me an answer on those certain songs.

What I mean by saying that "the wigger should die", is that his rap career should die.

I know I said a bit strong words last night, but when I hear people say, Eminem is a great rapper, I just get really pissed off, and get in a bad mood.

#28 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:50 PM

Man, before Eminem was mainstream he was the best. I follow underground rap (Deltran, Atmosphere, Ill Bill, Brother Ali shyt like that) and eminem was so good no one could top him. Once he got big it was a slow but steady decline into mainstream. The talent was still there, but the content was a joke.

We don't disagree, we agree that his musuic is terrible now, but I'm telling you that the stuff you may never have heard, the stuff not released across the country, but only availible either online or back in the day at your local underground record dealer, was unbelievable. If you have heard all this and still think he flat out has no talent, then I apologize for questioning you. Only you know what you've heard so if you lie about it no one will know, or care, b/c I won't.

I don't listen to much rap these days. Everywhere you go you hear this club music and it angers me. It's not about the content, but the sound, and that is a shame. Old school is the only school in my eyes, and that counts for Rock and Rap.

To reiterate, I don't think we disagree, I just loved his old stuff and dont know if you've ever heard any of it. Which is why I question your claim that he sucks. Have a nice day.

#29 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:03 PM

Any jazz fans? Come on. How about Mary Had a Little Lamb? that's good, so is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Then there is of course J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.

#30 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 8 2005, 02:38 PM)
Any jazz fans? Come on. How about Mary Had a Little Lamb? that's good, so is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Then there is of course J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Don't forget wheels on the bus.

#31 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:18 PM

I shoulda remebered! help.gif Then there is Row Row Row Your Boat, and the essential, the ABC's. You know where to be at 7:30, right "Fat Tony?"

#32 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 8 2005, 02:53 PM)
I shoulda remebered! help.gif Then there is Row Row Row Your Boat, and the essential, the ABC's. You know where to be at 7:30, right "Fat Tony?"

Yea, behind the alley.

#33 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:41 PM

Lois: C'mon Stewie, don't you want to listen to your rappy tape?

Stewie: Play "Wheels on the Bus" and get the hell out of my sight!

#34 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Near where the stray cat is, under the dumpster.

#35 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 8 2005, 03:30 PM)
Near where the stray cat is, under the dumpster.

oh yea.

#36 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:15 PM

You're so forgetful. Remeber who we're going to hit there?

#37 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 8 2005, 03:50 PM)
You're so forgetful. Remeber who we're going to hit there?

Your mom? j/k I think it was maynard.

#38 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:38 PM

Don't hit my Mom, she's over 45. Yes Maynard and... aggressive.gif

#39 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

i'm with jetsruledaworld when it comes to 2Pac. after he died it just wasn't the same. to this day i still listen to his work. i don't like eminem but for a different reason than you. i was into eminem and limp bizkit, both for their first albums. i dont like eminem now because i've seen how his lyrics effect kids negatively. i was a fan in the beginning but then i had to see a bunch of little kids bumping m in thier mommies cars and yelling faggot out their windows while i'm trying to ride my bike home from my dishwashing job at 2 in the morning. stuff like this would happen all the time. i would always hear an eminem song or some dork that tried to look like him with his hair all died blond. its enough to want to curb somebody. it still does happen all the time. limp bizkit fans arent that bad but they are still all part of the mtv culture and deserve to burn in hell for what they have done to this once great nation. hysterical.gif no, they arent that bad but i try my hardest not to turn out like that.

#40 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:52 PM

Are Limo Bizkit fans goth or something? All a lot of people treat them like asses.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users