NYJetsFan.com Forums: Top Fav. Song - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) f*** an apology. It's not going to change anything in the standings which is what matters at the end of the season.
FlyHiJets Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) definitely reminds me of AFC Championship in Denver
canuckfan Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:46 PM) marty ranks up there with bittfumble
canuckfan Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) buttfumble
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Top Fav. Song something we did at the other site

#41 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 8 2005, 10:27 PM)
Are Limo Bizkit fans goth or something? All a lot of people treat them like asses.

Well we have all kinds of fans, I would not consider our fans gothics, but we are an unusual bunch.

#42 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:59 PM

In what way?
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#43 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:00 PM

Yea Loco, the Limp Bizkit fans have brains, unlike the fans of Eminem, the ones that like both Limp Bizkit, and Eminem, I put them together, because they are idiots for liking his stuff.

I am surprised that only loco, and me are the only ones who think Eminem completly sucks, on this site.

#44 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

I think Eminem is a complete jerk. But what is wierd about Bizket fans, Limpy?
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.

#45 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ May 9 2005, 01:54 AM)
I think Eminem is a complete jerk. But what is wierd about Bizket fans, Limpy?

We are not like the others, people hate us, because we like a band that is so much hated. The haters just do not understand why we like them, they just don't know how to deal with it either. So they make websites, just go to google.com, and type in "Limp Bizkit sucks" and there will be websites of hating them.

They should just deal with it. Which obviously they have yet to learn to do, just let us like our music, and we will let you like your music.

By the way I just saw the commercial for the new cd, they played the truth.

Now all there is to do now, is wait until Pt. 2 comes out.

#46 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ May 8 2005, 10:26 PM)
We are not like the others, people hate us, because we like a band that is so much hated. The haters just do not understand why we like them, they just don't know how to deal with it either. So they make websites, just go to google.com, and type in "Limp Bizkit sucks" and there will be websites of hating them.

They should just deal with it. Which obviously they have yet to learn to do, just let us like our music, and we will let you like your music.

You know what? I just realized what a jerk I am. I was going on about the Mets and shyt, but reading these last few posts about your love of Limp Bizkit, made me realize how similar we are. You're not trying to say that Limp is necessarily better then any other band, you just want to like and praise them without being heckled. That's where I stand with the Mets. I apologize for ever saying they suck to your face (I never actually said that, but you know what I mean). I respect your devotion to the band.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#47 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ May 8 2005, 07:35 PM)
Yea Loco, the Limp Bizkit fans have brains, unlike the fans of Eminem, the ones that like both Limp Bizkit, and Eminem, I put them together, because they are idiots for liking his stuff.

I am surprised that only loco, and me are the only ones who think Eminem completly sucks, on this site.

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ May 8 2005, 08:26 PM)

QUOTE (HermIsMyHero @ May 9 2005, 10:51 AM)
You know what? I just realized what a jerk I am. I was going on about the Mets and shyt, but reading these last few posts about your love of Limp Bizkit, made me realize how similar we are. You're not trying to say that Limp is necessarily better then any other band, you just want to like and praise them without being heckled. That's where I stand with the Mets. I apologize for ever saying they suck to your face (I never actually said that, but you know what I mean). I respect your devotion to the band.

I wouldn't be too upset Herm, he is doing the same thing to Eminem fans that he is upset about people doing to him. hi.gif

Just to throw out something, the more I listen to it, the more I think Neil Young's Harvest is one of the greatest albums ever.

#48 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:39 PM

I think it's dumb to hate fans of a certain band, that is like being predjudice. I feel bad for you Jetsruledaworld and your other fellow Bizkit fans. Sorry Herm for blasting the Mets.

#49 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:47 PM

I have a reason for hating Eminem though, he is making fun of all the musical artists that I listen to, and then you people expect me to respect him and listen, and relate to his shitty music. I could never respect a person for as stupid intelligence as Eminem, I am sorry you disagree with me, it is just how I feel about him.

Am i allowed to hate Eminem, or is that just not allowed here? Am I going to be arrested for hating him, or something like that?

The difference between Limp Bizkit, and Eminem, is that Eminem has more fans. Eminem's fans are just teenagers crying for attention. That is what MTV does to you too. Once a band gets viewed on MTV, all the posers, and the wannabe's want to like you.

#50 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:06 PM

in terms of what he says, eminem is a jerk. In terms of how he says it and how he rhymes it, no one is better, plain in simple, may be my opinion, but no one will ever change it for me. I hate him now b/c of the stuff he says, but I still cant deny his talent.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#51 User is offline   TheUltimate Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ May 9 2005, 04:22 PM)
I have a reason for hating Eminem though, he is making fun of all the musical artists that I listen to, and then you people expect me to respect him and listen, and relate to his shitty music. I could never respect a person for as stupid intelligence as Eminem, I am sorry you disagree with me, it is just how I feel about him.

Am i allowed to hate Eminem, or is that just not allowed here? Am I going to be arrested for hating him, or something like that?

The difference between Limp Bizkit, and Eminem, is that Eminem has more fans. Eminem's fans are just teenagers crying for attention. That is what MTV does to you too. Once a band gets viewed on MTV, all the posers, and the wannabe's want to like you.

It is allowed here that you hate Eminem, but it also allowed to hate Limp Bizkit, so when someone says they suck, don't get so ticked off about it. I am glad you like them, but why do you care what other people think? I like Eminem, you opinion on him doesn't effect me 1 bit.
"Straight Cash Homey"

User Posted Image

#52 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Jetsruledaworld @ May 9 2005, 03:22 PM)

I don't like Eminem, I don't like Limp Bizkit. I don't like ICP, I don't like just about anyone mentioned on this thread.

My point is that it is pretty ridiculous to claim that people are bashing your band for not being good and that they should deal with it...then bash an artist and claim it is your right because it is your opinon. It works both ways guy. If you want people to just leave you alone for liking a band, then you shouldn't attack people for liking a band that you don't. Living in glass houses, throwing rocks, all that jazz...

Didn't Limp Bizkit get famous for being on MTV? I remember that red hat popping up every hour just a scant few years ago. It isn't as if they are some totally underground band that doesn't even get played on national radio. Limp Bizkit is a mainstream band that gets legitimate attention from radio and TV.

#53 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

I am not stoping you from liking Eminem, and you are not stoping me from liking Limp Bizkit, it does not bother me that people say Limp Bizkit sucks, it bothers me that some of you bother saying Limp Bizkit sucks on here. When I have been on this site way, way longer then you have.

I am allowed to get ticked off at people for hating Limp Bizkit, they choose to hate them, so I choose to hate you, it is a simple as that. I don't hate you, I just hate the people that hate the Bizkit. I am allowed that as well.

#54 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:16 PM

so seniority is supposed to give you some kind of pass on liking bands that others dont like?

honestly i think this is getting kind of ridiculous with the word "hate" getting thrown around a lot especially by you jrdaworld... i respect peoples rights to like other bands and all that fun stuff, but i think we should dead this topic seeing as it will not likely lead anywhere positive... but whatever, you kids enjoy... i have noticed how many people tend to avoid these topics and for good reason, whatever, you kids have fun in here biggrin.gif
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

#55 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

Well bobzero, if you wanted to avoided this topic, why did you post in here then, just to annoy somebody, like me for example? Just like all the new people that have joined this site, since this new site started?

Yes, I still miss the old site, with the original people on the site.

#56 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

i think it's the name that does it for me. wtf is a limp bizkit? the name just doesn't command that much respect.

#57 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (LocoJet @ May 10 2005, 03:06 AM)
i think it's the name that does it for me. wtf is a limp bizkit? the name just doesn't command that much respect.

And Eminem is so much better, who names themseleves, that rhymes, and sounds like a candy? Limp Bizkit is not the only dumb name in music, there are so many, that there is.

#58 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:53 PM

to me their name is the tip of the iceberg. i dont know where to begin. i dont like either of them. eminem takes the cake though. i like you and all but i'd take a bullet before i'd spend $20 bucks on either one of their cds.

#59 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:57 PM

Eminem got his name from his initials. M and M. Marshall Mathers. Also Eminem is much more marketable then Slim Shady, which is what he was known as to his close friends. And that seniority thing is BS. I don't want to get into another "the old site was better" argument. I don't care. I'm gonna keep coming here, and posting, all I want.

#60 User is offline   bobzero11 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 May 2005 - 10:24 PM

Well bobzero, if you wanted to avoided this topic, why did you post in here then, just to annoy somebody, like me for example? Just like all the new people that have joined this site, since this new site started?

Yes, I still miss the old site, with the original people on the site.

i didnt say i wanted to avoid it, in fact i could go on about the things that are wrong with your argument as a1elbow began to do... i just think this is very negative energy... we as jet fans should get past our differences and focus some positive energy on the super bowl and such, ya know, towards the jets

random eminem lyric... "f*ck the lesson, im-a pass the next test guessin"

now past all the positive spiritual stuff, i was here on the old site, i just didnt post as much... if you mis it so much go build a f*ckin time machine and live in your happy time frame of the old site... if my post really annoyed you then you got issues, but i think that can be established by looking at some other factors baout you...

i dont wanna start another one of these stupid f*ckin fights so here it is...

you like limp bizkit, you hate eminem because he dissed your favorite bands, and now you hate anyone here who disses your favorite bands... perhaps this is one way to love and hate, based on band affiliation, but i prefer the more traditional getting to know more than one thing about a person thing... you are a frustrating individual limpy but its all good... i keep coming at ya with positive or at least neutral energy and you keep coming back with a whole lot of hatred... maybe hatred or more people agreeing with you was what made the old site more favorable to you, but oh no, this is how shit is now... keep yapping away about your favorite band and the people you hate, i cant control ya, so whoopie, but hey heres a thought...
lets go jets

on a side note in reference to your posts about the yankees...
No, I think we will go back to our losing ways, because you guys forgot who is pitching tomorrow, unless the hitting shows up, were screwed. That is just my opinion.

and then you criticize the guy who wrote about the fall of our empire by saying he spoke too soon and blah blah... you may want to get your stories straight musically and in sports, being hypocrtical is never good for anyone with such strong opinions as yourself (john kerry)...
IPB Image<<<Don't know how to update this thing...

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users