NYJetsFan.com Forums: 10 Worst Thing's To Put Into Your Body - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (15 September 2014 - 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM) How was milber?
santana Icon : (16 September 2014 - 09:25 PM) Milber for prez
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) santana you've ruined this site
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:01 PM) Cool you should share your thoughts in a post
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Round up the guys and be like hey we hate this guy so what can we do to fix what's broken
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) meh no thanks, everyone else is fine. i just hop on every now and then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) Enjoy your stay then
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 12:09 PM) Seems like the jets could be without decker for a while
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) UEFA TIME
santana Icon : (17 September 2014 - 02:03 PM) Mawae 2015 Hof for sure
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 03:35 PM) Jeromeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jetsrule1006 Icon : (17 September 2014 - 07:50 PM) The real question is why isn't #68 jersey retired
FlyHiJets Icon : (18 September 2014 - 10:57 AM) #68 should get retired but considering he didn't end his career with us............
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 11:18 AM) Decker is practing today, hopefully he's fine. I finally can watch a jets game live this Monday night
santana Icon : (18 September 2014 - 01:30 PM) That's good
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:11 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:27 PM) agreed
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) Oh hey there buddy
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) harlem whats up dude
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:57 PM) Nada much man getting ready to watch this game
Jetsman05 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 06:58 PM) watching Kansas State shoot themselves
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 07:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:35 PM) Should have signed Hester.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 September 2014 - 08:36 PM) this game might be the worst game I have ever watched, pretty pathetic.
azjetfan Icon : (18 September 2014 - 09:31 PM) With our complete disaster of a secondary I am a little surprised we have not either signed a guy like Samuel or made a trade
azjetfan Icon : (19 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) Milliner also has a quad now. It really makes sense just to sit him until he is 100%. Lets get healthy instead of risking injury or letting Marshal go 80 for a TD.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:53 PM) Looks like Milliner will sit this week. Has not practiced this week.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) WOO! Real! 8-2 shooting practice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 08:02 AM) Could some enlightened person explain why our secondary is such a mess despite tons of cap space? It's a passing league, better fix that soon or we'll see the Packers game all season.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

10 Worst Thing's To Put Into Your Body

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:59 PM

http://health.msn.co...entid=100121313

Interesting stuff.

#2 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jan 13 2006, 10:34 PM)

I don't think it is fair to say "Raw Oysters." What they are really saying is spoiled oysters, which isn't any different than saying, "steak left out on the radiator overnight."

I think milk, that stuff is gross. A baby cow puts on a few hundred pounds in a year and I'm supposed to drink the junk every day? Nevermind all the damn hormones that cause little girls to get their periods at eight.

And now I'll be quiet before I win the award for Most Left Looney.

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

Yea I understand. I've played football for years and never actually broken a bone. People could say I was fortunate but I always say that I have drank alot of Milk in my years, especially for a guy who was lactose intollerant as a small child. I have consumed a mass quanity of milk in my years. They recomend newborn children to ingulf as much as possible. My Child is 3 and she's live's off Milk. Milk is great!. Now spoiled milk is nasty.

Alot of the stuff I agree with. Raw Oysters should not be consumed raw becasue they haven't been cleaned and or purafied at all and should not be consumed. I't doesn't matter if it's spolied or not. The only way the stuff get's spoiled is if they are left out in open air. Certian food should be cleaned and antibacterialized before consumed no matter what.

#4 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 January 2006 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Jan 14 2006, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea I understand. I've played football for years and never actually broken a bone. People could say I was fortunate but I always say that I have drank alot of Milk in my years, especially for a guy who was lactose intollerant as a small child. I have consumed a mass quanity of milk in my years. They recomend newborn children to ingulf as much as possible. My Child is 3 and she's live's off Milk. Milk is great!. Now spoiled milk is nasty.

Alot of the stuff I agree with. Raw Oysters should not be consumed raw becasue they haven't been cleaned and or purafied at all and should not be consumed. I't doesn't matter if it's spolied or not. The only way the stuff get's spoiled is if they are left out in open air. Certian food should be cleaned and antibacterialized before consumed no matter what.

Where did ya play Bud?
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:25 PM

at my job all we drink is beer and soda all day ( they have a soda fountain for us and cases of beer) and thats 2 of the 10.

also i agree with raw oysters cause its served as a dish in most places. most places don't serve 2 day old steak
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   matt x Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:family, jets, mets, grateful dead.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:14 AM

Raw oysters are very good for you, I guess the risk of getting a bad one is quite a bit higher than getting a bad piece of chicken. that is probably why it is on the list. It is almost impossible to get sick from a good piece of steak no matter how it is stored. People age their steaks at home, leave them in the fridge for months at a time. I would say anything from Mcdonalds. anyone see the movie supersize me. It is pretty nasty.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (matt x @ Jan 22 2006, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raw oysters are very good for you, I guess the risk of getting a bad one is quite a bit higher than getting a bad piece of chicken. that is probably why it is on the list. It is almost impossible to get sick from a good piece of steak no matter how it is stored. People age their steaks at home, leave them in the fridge for months at a time. I would say anything from Mcdonalds. anyone see the movie supersize me. It is pretty nasty.

YES! i saw that, i didn't know that they got rid of the supersize items after that movie though. i was most surprised by that the salads were worse then i think they said a big mac. but one part that i laughed at was.... ROCK 'N' ROLL MCDONAWLDS! it sounded like their was a 'w' in their when they sung it.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#8 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:00 PM

Raw Oysters aren't the problem though. First, most commercial oysters are clean as commercial mushrooms, that is to say, they are picked and harvested so that they are much cleaner than a "wild" one would be. And if they are being served raw at a reputable restraunt then they should be fresh enough to eat raw. Of course, you have to make sure the oyster is alive and hasn't died, but that is the "reputable" part. It isn't anything different than an aged steak, which has to be aged in a certain way.

Soda isn't that bad for you in moderation. A couple a week isn't anything to feel guilty about, the same for alcohol. When you consider how many calories are in store-bought juices, and how much sugar in many cases, it is really better just to educate yourself than listen to top-ten lists. I really think articles like this do more to hurt the average citizen than help.

#9 User is offline   matt x Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, jets, mets, grateful dead.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:14 PM

I agree, most everything is ok once in a while. The processed crap with all the salt and preservatives and any trans fat items have to be the worst. Also morgan sperlock who put together supersize me shows exactly how your body gets addicted to shit foods that are loaded with salt, sugar and fat. He lived on mcdonalds for 40 days and almost died.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (bluelinecop @ Jan 21 2006, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did ya play Bud?

Well i coach young guy's now. I've played all over the place I've been playing ever since I was 6 yrs old and stopped when I was 19. So I've played alot.

#11 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (matt x @ Jan 22 2006, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All fast food is bad IMO. I'm fussy and won't eat anything from McDonalds, Burger King, KFC or fast food outlets (Mexican I'm fine with though). I haven't eaten french fries for 2 years now because of all the salt and fat in them.
You guys may think Im weird for this though

#12 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Feb 6 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All fast food is bad IMO. I'm fussy and won't eat anything from McDonalds, Burger King, KFC or fast food outlets (Mexican I'm fine with though). I haven't eaten french fries for 2 years now because of all the salt and fat in them.
You guys may think Im weird for this though

Dude, I don't eat honey because I feel bad for the bees. French fries are the least of my worries (for the record McDonalds cooks theirs in beef-laced oil, which caused quite an uproar for American Hindus).

#13 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

I went on a no soda spree for more than a year, but that failed on December 17 at 7:24 PM Central Time.
One thing no one thinks about as bad are salad dressing. They're very fatty and full of calories, so I just go with olive oil (watch for those) and vinegar.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#14 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Chadforpresidentin08 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went on a no soda spree for more than a year, but that failed on December 17 at 7:24 PM Central Time.
One thing no one thinks about as bad are salad dressing. They're very fatty and full of calories, so I just go with olive oil (watch for those) and vinegar.

I haven't drank any soda drinks for about a year and a half now

#15 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Feb 16 2006, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't drank any soda drinks for about a year and a half now

VERY good!!! I went only a dismal year and 4 months, but I don't plan on having any more soda for awhile, but if my Mom gets me ginger ale today I'm drinking some.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#16 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

I just drank "Vault" a new product from Coke that is a soda/energy drink (real healthy, I know) that was designed to recreate, to a failry large degree, the old Coke Product, "Surge." I loved Surge when I was a kid and it has been off the market for four years, and almost unfindable for longer than that. It was my favorite drink, and probably a fair part of why I was overweight in high school and afterwards. But now...it's like seeing an old friend (and in the last week I've seen two old friends, so I know the feeling well right now).

The only thing is that I can't really handle all this excess energy. It is kind of forcing me to ramble on and on. I am really wired.

#17 User is offline   x80NyJeTs28x Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:23 PM

I wanna try vault, looks pretty good, and haha yea i remember surge, but does anybody remember jolt? haha 3x the caffeine...
user posted image

#18 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (x80NyJeTs28x @ Mar 22 2006, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna try vault, looks pretty good, and haha yea i remember surge, but does anybody remember jolt? haha 3x the caffeine...

Yea as soon as you drank it you could feel I coat of sugar on your teeth?.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users