NYJetsFan.com Forums: I'm Am Now 100% Sold On Cutler - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'm Am Now 100% Sold On Cutler he's the Jets knight in shining armor

#21 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Feb 27 2006, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The back foot is not the biggest issue, it's the propensity to make bad reads and force the ball. What also troubles me is that QBs on bad college teams like Steve McNair and Eli Manning for example, put up big numbers but somehow Cutler is given a slide. He should have been putting up Kobe-esque numbers but he wasn't. That raises a flag for me.

Leinart had the best response to a question on Cutler. Leinart said, "I've been a winner my whole career. That's the most important thing. I just win."

He's not putting u Kobe-esque numbers because he was playing with a bad team...but he wasn't playing against bad teams...he was playing against some of the best teams in college football! So the numbers he put up are pretty incredible considering the circumstances...
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 01:48 PM

I think Cutler's cons can be coached. We have a OC that turned Brees into something, so I'm comfortable with him being able to coach him too.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#23 User is offline   VinnyTheGinny Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Feb 27 2006, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel you dawg but you have to take into consideration that footwork and fundementals are going to be treated at the next level.

Actually, fundementals are just that...fundementals. You have them or you don't. And what you have is honed at the COLLEGE level. The NFL is not there to teach fundementals. You should have them by the time you get there. They may be tweaked, but you have to have them.

That's like saying "oh, they'll teach you writing fundementals in college". Of course they don't. That's something you learn on a lower level. When you get up to a certain level you are EXPECTED to know certain things. If you don't you will never succeed.

#24 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:15 PM

He is apparently showing off some nice ability at the combine, and that is just what he needs to do after the hype that was put out about him before. People need to appreciate the fact that you have to prove yourself to earn a top ten pick. Cutler is finally starting to exhibit the ability that people claimed he would, which doesn't change the hype from before.

Still, I don't like questions about decision making. Decision making is what being a QB is about. The only QB I turst with the ball who makes poor ones is Favre and that is only because he has proven he can make several mistakes and win.

I am still against drafting him at #4.

#25 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

the only player im sold on this draft is dbrickashaw ferguson

IPB Image

#26 User is offline   smallguy Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (JetSon @ Feb 27 2006, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do people actually prefer Cutler to Leinart, I guess so.

Some do and some don't. I think the main problem is his arm strength. Has adequate arm strength from what I am hearing and read. Plus he had surgery on his arm before the 05' NCAA football season and missed his sophmore season because of his rotator cuff so he might have a problem with durability. Too most people he reminds them of pennington, just pennington wasn't a winner in college like he was. But after all winning is the most important thing. IMO I think Leinart will be a good-great QB if he stays healthy.

#27 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:30 PM

wow.. with my back injuries having limited me, it kinda hurts me to know that nfl prospects are throwing up 225 only 25 times or so, when at 17, I was doing nearly 20 reps myself. I wont say I was as talented as some of these guys are.. but my strength was definitely up there. i'll be lucky if i can put up 225 10 times today.

#28 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

lol i cant even bench 200

IPB Image

#29 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Feb 27 2006, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still, I don't like questions about decision making. Decision making is what being a QB is about. The only QB I turst with the ball who makes poor ones is Favre and that is only because he has proven he can make several mistakes and win.

I agree with you completely... but say for instance we get another good pick out of an Abraham deal, do we really want to run the risk of not grabbing up Cutler before he's taken off the board?

#30 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:What life has to offer.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Feb 27 2006, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is apparently showing off some nice ability at the combine, and that is just what he needs to do after the hype that was put out about him before. People need to appreciate the fact that you have to prove yourself to earn a top ten pick. Cutler is finally starting to exhibit the ability that people claimed he would, which doesn't change the hype from before.

Agreed. My question to everyone who is in love with Cutler is this: what is the Jets' answer to the gaping hole at LT? Adrian Jones is a serviceable RT at best. It seems like the Jets have some real viable choices at QB (Chad, Shaub, Rivers, Ramsey, etc.) but they don't have one at the premier position of LT. Their only real option is D'Brick who, by all indications, should be sitting there at 4.
<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>SCORING MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENTS WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#31 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Feb 27 2006, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you completely... but say for instance we get another good pick out of an Abraham deal, do we really want to run the risk of not grabbing up Cutler before he's taken off the board?

That's what I'm saying, and isn't Winston supposedly just as good as D'Brick? I know Bradway had interest in him when the Senior Bowl was in session and that was probably because he fell in love with Cutler.

By the way, we all know that INT's can happen because of WR-QB communication. Vandy has at best so-so receivers. I think we can attribute some of those INT's to them but I'm sure alot of those came from a guy trying desperately to carry his team and forcing it in there. It's a noble characteristic and for Cutler it happend to be true. Most times it worked... and a handful of times it bit him in the ass.

Though, I love Leinart as a prospect his recent elbow injury as well as his shoulder sugery scare me off a little bit. Let's just say I'm Chad-shocked and I want a completely healthy shoulder with a bang to it. I have a feeling Cutler's decision making skills will get better anyway. I just can't see how Cutler makes it past Oakland and even if he did there's a few other teams that I think would be happy to grab him up. I mean he is putting on display why people are talking up his game so much. And it's getting to the point that after Vince posted bad wonderlick scores that Tennessee is ready to draft Cutler. Chow supposedly doesn't want to center his offense around Vince. The scary thing is Chow and Fisher have nothing but love for Cutler and got to coach him all week. That's the scary part.

QUOTE (SMC @ Feb 27 2006, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. My question to everyone who is in love with Cutler is this: what is the Jets' answer to the gaping hole at LT? Adrian Jones is a serviceable RT at best. It seems like the Jets have some real viable choices at QB (Chad, Shaub, Rivers, Ramsey, etc.) but they don't have one at the premier position of LT. Their only real option is D'Brick who, by all indications, should be sitting there at 4.

There's no way you can honestly say you think that Ramsey or even unproven Rivers who has questionable arm strength are "real viable" options. Schaub I can see as a good replacement, but the latter two aren't anymore of an improvement at the QB position as Jones is serviceable at LT, which I disagree with. I think Jones played well and I think he'll play even better. Honestly, I think it's time the Jets made a splash with their team and drafting a lineman isn't exactly over-hauling or blowing up the offense. All that's doing is filling a hole when the biggest hole in my opinion is at the QB position. I know all of the benefits of drafting D'Brick, but I still think it's just as big a risk as taking Cutler and plus I think Winston would be just as good and he'd be available around the pick that we'd get for trading Abe.

I can't help to think though that the Jets might trade up to number 1 and take Bush though. That'd be sweet.

#32 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Feb 27 2006, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol i cant even bench 200

Not as bad as me. Ive just done some lifting and maxed at 120lbs having lifted it 10 times

#33 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Feb 27 2006, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... and plus I think Winston would be just as good and he'd be available around the pick that we'd get for trading Abe.

Ah the rub. We don't have that pick right now. I might rather have Cutler and the second best LT in the draft than Ferguson and the fourth best QB, but untill Abe is traded and we know the concrete of the return, I'm not going to assume anything. (of course, a late first isn't crazy like the idea of getting Oakland's pick, but that is another deal).

#34 User is offline   SMC Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:What life has to offer.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Feb 27 2006, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's no way you can honestly say you think that Ramsey or even unproven Rivers who has questionable arm strength are "real viable" options. Schaub I can see as a good replacement, but the latter two aren't anymore of an improvement at the QB position as Jones is serviceable at LT, which I disagree with. I think Jones played well and I think he'll play even better. Honestly, I think it's time the Jets made a splash with their team and drafting a lineman isn't exactly over-hauling or blowing up the offense. All that's doing is filling a hole when the biggest hole in my opinion is at the QB position. I know all of the benefits of drafting D'Brick, but I still think it's just as big a risk as taking Cutler and plus I think Winston would be just as good and he'd be available around the pick that we'd get for trading Abe.

I can't help to think though that the Jets might trade up to number 1 and take Bush though. That'd be sweet.

I may have not made myself clear here. By "viable" option I mean a serviceable QB. I certainly don't think that Ramsey or Rivers are "franchise" QBs. The only franchise QBs in my mind are a 100% healthy Chad and Leinart. Cutler & Young are still enigmas, as is Rivers. But D'Brick is a franchise LT, but Jones will never be. The two biggest holes on the Jets are QB & LT and as I said, there is no other option at LT at the level of talent as D'Brick. Now, taking Cutler and Winston Justice (with the Abe pick) is not something I'm averse to, but Justice, although as a RT he protected Leinart's blind side, would still have to get aclimated to the switch to LT which D'Brick would not have to do.
<!--coloro:green--><span style="color:green"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>SCORING MORE THAN YOUR OPPONENTS WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#35 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Feb 27 2006, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah the rub. We don't have that pick right now. I might rather have Cutler and the second best LT in the draft than Ferguson and the fourth best QB, but untill Abe is traded and we know the concrete of the return, I'm not going to assume anything. (of course, a late first isn't crazy like the idea of getting Oakland's pick, but that is another deal).

QUOTE (SMC @ Feb 27 2006, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may have not made myself clear here. By "viable" option I mean a serviceable QB. I certainly don't think that Ramsey or Rivers are "franchise" QBs. The only franchise QBs in my mind are a 100% healthy Chad and Leinart. Cutler & Young are still enigmas, as is Rivers. But D'Brick is a franchise LT, but Jones will never be. The two biggest holes on the Jets are QB & LT and as I said, there is no other option at LT at the level of talent as D'Brick. Now, taking Cutler and Winston Justice (with the Abe pick) is not something I'm averse to, but Justice, although as a RT he protected Leinart's blind side, would still have to get aclimated to the switch to LT which D'Brick would not have to do.

Agreed and understood on both posts. However, SMC I don't think I would crosstrain Winston Justice to LT. I think I would keep him at RT and leave Jones where he's at, but that's because I think Jones will be able to hold his own. Time will tell and it may not be telling us anything until Houston is on the clock. I'm thinking that the Jets are gonna wait till they pick to assess Abes value and how he is gonna fit into their scheme of things. Although, I would like to see the Jets trade for an additional 1st round pick before the draft.

The fun of it all is there are so many holes and only a few realistic options to attain replacements through the draft. It comes down to philosophy. Really we'll have a clearer picture after the free agency.

#36 User is offline   green_blood Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Feb 27 2006, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Forget you guy's and saying that Cutler is a hype machine. This guy truly is an amazing athlete. I watched the combine all day on Sunday sometime's seeing the same event twice and Jay Cutler is the TRUTH. He threw alot of balls and hardly missed and the WR's were saying "You better have your head on a swivle because the ball get's on you in a hurry". The guy made every throw with ease, his *beep*y arrogant attitude and sure of himself ability. He also took part in the 225lbs bench in which he benched 225lbs 25 times, that was what one of the top rated interior offensive lineman was pushing at best. (are you kidding me!), not to mention his 40 time was good. He took part in every drill and dominated in every aspect. Ball placement to velocity he had it. Another thing that stands out to me is on a large percentage of his throws playing for Vandy are with him getting popped in the mouth and making "thread the needle" type of throw's and for all you hater's who doubt this mans ability are in for a rude awakening. If you thought the Jay "cut's" stock couldn't get any better. Right now it's sky-rocketing. At 6'3 210 plus he's a big,stong "gerthy" guy who in my opinion is the exact opposite of Penninton. If you want a Q.B that can weather the storm the only top flight Q.B that can is Cutler. I seriously can't say enough about this guy when his only hang-up's are mehanics and decision making is a far cry from any true weakness. In my eye's as well as many other scout's,G.M's,coaches he is the best Q.B in the draft hands down.

Before this week we were saying that taking him at 4 was insane and even I thought so but right now we might have to trade up to get him. He's that good.

Sorry to make another thread on Cutler and you don't have to respond to it just read it and take it into consideration.

Thanx.

calm down there cowboy. dont go brokeback about this guy. hes not a bargain at the 4th pick. hes a 2nd or 3rd rounder. does he know what it is like to win? can he handle the nfl the most paid attention to league in the northwestern hemisphere? he played in vanderbilt first of all. sure they made progress with him but he has this negative aura about him that he is destined to fail. and i think we all know u were gaga about jay way before this post.

#37 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (SMC @ Feb 27 2006, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The back foot is not the biggest issue, it's the propensity to make bad reads and force the ball. What also troubles me is that QBs on bad college teams like Steve McNair and Eli Manning for example, put up big numbers but somehow Cutler is given a slide. He should have been putting up Kobe-esque numbers but he wasn't. That raises a flag for me.

Leinart had the best response to a question on Cutler. Leinart said, "I've been a winner my whole career. That's the most important thing. I just win."

Wait Eli played for Ole Miss. Not exactly USC but a top tier football school for sure

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (green_blood @ Feb 27 2006, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
calm down there cowboy. dont go brokeback about this guy. hes not a bargain at the 4th pick. hes a 2nd or 3rd rounder. does he know what it is like to win? can he handle the nfl the most paid attention to league in the northwestern hemisphere? he played in vanderbilt first of all. sure they made progress with him but he has this negative aura about him that he is destined to fail. and i think we all know u were gaga about jay way before this post.[/b]

What the fvck is your point?. Like really!?!?!?. I liked him before the combine but now that I seen him perform under the microscope I think he's a lock. I'll be here for ya to force feed you a nice big serving of crow when you see him preform on the big stage. How do you like your crow? rare, medium rare or well done.

#39 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (VinnyTheGinny @ Feb 27 2006, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, fundementals are just that...fundementals. You have them or you don't. And what you have is honed at the COLLEGE level. The NFL is not there to teach fundementals. You should have them by the time you get there. They may be tweaked, but you have to have them.

That's like saying "oh, they'll teach you writing fundementals in college". Of course they don't. That's something you learn on a lower level. When you get up to a certain level you are EXPECTED to know certain things. If you don't you will never succeed.

Maybe I should have not said fundamentals, how about mechanic's?. Yea I think that sounds better. You are worng yet again. The coaches are there to teach mechanic's. You think a guy off the street that get's a chance to play for a team that possess good hand's and speed is not going to be taught mechanic's?. Look every Q.B coach will never look at a Q.B and say this kid is perfect, there will always be something to teach. So yes they will work with Cutler,Leinart and Young on the funementals A.K.A mechanic's and if we think that Cutler needs a bit of work Vince Young is teaching's are going to be catastrophic.

#40 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:25 PM

IMO, the only game ready QB in the draft is Leinart. Young and Cutler are both going to need work... how much work I don't know... Young throws sidearm and Cutler can't get his feet under him.

The sad thing is, I'm actually interested in the Jets picking up Marcus Vick... we got 3 #4s... he might be the steal of the draft and Mangini might be the no-nonesense type of guy that can keep him straight.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users