NYJetsFan.com Forums: Welcome To The Atl Abe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome To The Atl Abe What you guys think?

#41 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:14 AM

I think Abe should check out Magic City in the ATL. drinks.gif

#42 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 23 2006, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. Jealousy really IS an ugly thing.

Im sorry if you feel your team sucks, and Im sorry if you cant recognize greatness. Not my problem.

1) I have the EXACT detals of the trade from MANY sources

2) I know more about my franchsie that you probably know about your wife. Or girlfirend. Or boyfriend. Pfft who am I kidding, you are lonely which is why you bash me on a discussion board.

Again, thanks for Abe. He will fit in nicely. We will enjoy him AND the OTHER two draft picks we got in the deal.

Enjoy your 3 - 13 season chumps.
http://www.atlantafa...erBio.jsp?id=54

You can find all the answers you need right here, chump. Vick is the MOST talanted player to ever grace the gridiron. I know your not gonna agree with me, I know your gonna post back and bash him and talk about his few negative stats. GO ahead, whatever makes you feel better.

Vick = $$$$$

And you know it. I know you know it. You know that I know that you know it.

AGAIN, THANKS FOR ABE.

Enjoy your "draft pick".

You're right Vick does equal $, for the league coffers anyway in jersey sales.

Come back when old Ronny Mexico has won you a championship.

Yes Vick is talented, but he won't win you a SB alone, he will probably lose you one due to all his freelancing. He is a dumb QB who after going through his first progression just takes off and runs, he doesn't go to his check down receivers.
Last time I checked, dumb QBs dont win championships. Vick is no Tom Brady or no Joe Montana. He won't win you a title.

#43 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:01 PM

we all know abe wasnt going to stay anyway. it was a good move for BOTH teams.

anyway he rags on our record yet they couldnt make it into the playoffs..even with vick healthy all year they got shit out of their division. btw buddy dont slob on vick so hard u might catch something.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#44 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:07 PM

You all make me laugh. biggrin.gif

Superbowl III is hardly something to brag about.

I said it before and i'll say it again. Vick = $$$$ He destroyed you once (Made your hero Vilma look like a chump) and he'll do it again.

Trust me, i'll be back to point out Abe's HUGE games next season. AFTER EVERY SINGLE ONE.

QUOTE (Smedsthejet @ Mar 24 2006, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right Vick does equal $, for the league coffers anyway in jersey sales.

Come back when old Ronny Mexico has won you a championship.

Yes Vick is talented, but he won't win you a SB alone, he will probably lose you one due to all his freelancing. He is a dumb QB who after going through his first progression just takes off and runs, he doesn't go to his check down receivers.
Last time I checked, dumb QBs dont win championships. Vick is no Tom Brady or no Joe Montana. He won't win you a title.

Thats right chump, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

WE GOT D

#45 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I said it before and i'll say it again. Vick = $$$$ He destroyed you once (Made your hero Vilma look like a chump) and he'll do it again.

Trust me, i'll be back to point out Abe's HUGE games next season. AFTER EVERY SINGLE ONE.

WE GOT D

Well, let's see, you didn't even watch your team play us. Our QB turned the ball over three of our first four possessions, three fumbles which were little credit to your defense and due more to him being a broken mule by the way.

On the other hand, while quickly getting a 17-0 lead, your QB (his name is Vick in case you forgot, you don't seem to know much or don't retain information very well) threw three interceptions and went 11-26, a blistering 42% completion rate. On top of that he managed to fumble twice, although at least he didn't lose them. Way to lead the team! Way to protect the lead! Way to earn your multi-million dollar pay check! You "helped" beat a 4-12 team, good work Mike!

#46 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Mar 24 2006, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, let's see, you didn't even watch your team play us. Our QB turned the ball over three of our first four possessions, three fumbles which were little credit to your defense and due more to him being a broken mule by the way.

On the other hand, while quickly getting a 17-0 lead, your QB (his name is Vick in case you forgot, you don't seem to know much or don't retain information very well) threw three interceptions and went 11-26, a blistering 42% completion rate. On top of that he managed to fumble twice, although at least he didn't lose them. Way to lead the team! Way to protect the lead! Way to earn your multi-million dollar pay check! You "helped" beat a 4-12 team, good work Mike!

A Win = a WIN baby. But you wouldnt know anything about winning now would ya?

And so, according to you, Vick didn't do ANYTHING positive that game.... Pfft. He OWNED you guys. Denial isnt just a river in Egypt ya know. As for your worthless QB, it was FEAR that caused the fumbles. Thats right FEAR!!!

P.S. I was sitting 6 rows behind your jets chanting "J-E-T-S- SUCK SUCK SUCK" all the while laughing my ass off.

#47 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And so, according to you, Vick didn't do ANYTHING positive that game.... Pfft. He OWNED you guys. Denial isnt just a river in Egypt ya know. As for your worthless QB, it was FEAR that caused the fumbles. Thats right FEAR!!!

P.S. I was sitting 6 rows behind your jets chanting "J-E-T-S- SUCK SUCK SUCK" all the while laughing my ass off.

You may have beaten us that game, but thats still not the big game, which Vick will never win that big won, you guys are better off starting Matt Schaub. Problem is, you bandwagon, idiot falcon fans do not relize that. All Falcons fans are bandwagoners because of Vick, though. They just wont admit it that their quarterback sucks. So, dude your best bet is shutting that mouth, because you dont have a damn clue what the hell your talking about.

#48 Guest_a1elbow_*

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He did have a rushing TD. But compared to three Ints and two fumbles and a sub-50% completion ratio I don't think that it is very impressive. Vick sucks kid.

#49 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 04:40 PM

take a poll of non falcon fans and ask if people think vick is a good QB. go ahead to any other fan site. i guarentee 75% at least say he sucks
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#50 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WE GOT D

It didn't win you a championship this year did it.

Defense wins championships is a dumb cliche, remember you need an offense to score you points and keep the other offense off the field. Don't use stupid cliches man.

Why are you saying Vick = $$$$. He is a dumb QB. The only dollars he gets are for the NFL through shirt sales because everyone thinks hes superhuman because hes a QB that can run. But those fans dont look at his arm, yes it might be strong but its not superbly accurate and he floats too many balls. Vick is a poorer man's Donovan McNabb and Steve McNair. If he had their passing ability, yes the Falcons would be a better team, but Vick doesn't.

#51 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 06:34 PM

Blah blah blah.

Talk about cliches....

Vick = $$$$. You know it.

Like I said, i'll be back this season. We'll talk more then. But when we are 7 - 1 and Abe is having the season of his life because he is FINALLY surrounded with other quality players, im sure it'll be the same ol garbage out of you jealous, angry, tired ol J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK fans.

#52 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont care how we got them, the fact is, we got Abe AND a 3rd and 4th round draft pick for our number one.

actually you traded two number ones for abe and a 3rd and 4th round picks, i think the falcons got ripped off

#53 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (predator94 @ Mar 24 2006, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually you traded two number ones for abe and a 3rd and 4th round picks, i think the falcons got ripped off

eh? traded two #1 picks you say?

I think you need to recheck your sources my friend.

but then again we really dont expect too much out of J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK fans in the thinking department....

#54 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:06 PM

well you did have the number 29 and number 15 in your possesion at one point or another and do you have them now? so you got rid of two first round picks

do all atlanta fans lack basic logic skills?

#55 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 24 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
eh? traded two #1 picks you say?

I think you need to recheck your sources my friend.

but then again we really dont expect too much out of J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK fans in the thinking department....

your wrong. u did trade 2 1sts. see

trade number 1 falcons send the 15th overall pick to denver for the 29th, a 3rd and a 4th next year. so there you traded 1 1st

trade number 2. falcons trade the 29th overall pick for abe. the 2nd 1st

thats 2

also in the 1st trade you lost 120 points in picks or the equivalent of a late third round pick.

also you gave up 650 points of picks for abe.
culpepper brought in 380
edge and alexander couldn't bring in even 380

so basically the falcons said abe is worth more then those 2 players. all in all great
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#56 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Mar 23 2006, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My dude...I think you're the one who is lonely. It's sad you're admitting that you know more about a football team (who could probably care less about you, you're an extra TV rating statistic or money in the pocket) than you do about people who are closest to you. Someone needs some ass.

Someone needs to stop taking it in the ass and start giving. Man this guy is a fucktard. We'll be enjoying our "pick" while you enjoy never amounting to anything as an organization. What were you guys three years ago? I can't hear you? Ohhhhhhhhhhh 5-11? I would expect no better from your "revamped" defense and team next year.

As I can recall, your gonnorhea laden savior managed a meager 11 QB rating.

Saying you have "D" because you signed a bunch of premadonna "stars," to complement the ones you already have, isnt having D. When you got a backfield with less than 20 years total experience, and still rank top ten in pass defense, while having a sophomore linebacker lead the league in tackles, is what i call having "D"

Go suck off T.I. or something

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#57 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Mar 25 2006, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone needs to stop taking it in the ass and start giving. Man this guy is a fucktard. We'll be enjoying our "pick" while you enjoy never amounting to anything as an organization. What were you guys three years ago? I can't hear you? Ohhhhhhhhhhh 5-11? I would expect no better from your "revamped" defense and team next year.

As I can recall, your gonnorhea laden savior managed a meager 11 QB rating.

Saying you have "D" because you signed a bunch of premadonna "stars," to complement the ones you already have, isnt having D. When you got a backfield with less than 20 years total experience, and still rank top ten in pass defense, while having a sophomore linebacker lead the league in tackles, is what i call having "D"
Go suck off T.I. or something

My god you people are Fukin IDIOTS. And speaking of "fuktards", my god you people are ANRGY! I love it!

I can see the veins poking out of your foreheads when I read the anger in your posts.... honestly, it really makes me laugh.

I could trash just about everything EVERY one of you has said but I gotta focus my energy one one thing at a time....

3 years ago? Yeah, we were 5 - 11, BUT VICK DIDNT PLAY THAT SEASON YOU FUCKTARD! Remember, he broke his leg in PRESEASON?!?! Im suprised you, oh might football genious, didnt know that since you seem to know everything else. (As a reminder, he DID start the last 4 games of the season and went 3 -1 in those games. Only losing to the Colts.)

And speaking of 3 years ago, where the hell were you guys???? 6 - 10, THATS WHERE you FUCKTARD. And thats WITH your precious pennington, martin AND moss. OWNED. What else ya got for me, Chachie?

My god that felt good.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

VICK = $$$$$

Falcons = $$$$$

You guys = complete waste of space

I cant really bash Vilma cause he is a badass, but hes the only brightspot on your otherwise sub par defense. the fact that your pass D ranks in the top ten can only be attributed to the fact that teams ran on you all so much cause they ALWAYS had the lead on ya. There WAS NO NEED TO THROW THE BALL.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

See ya next time

#58 User is offline   jimdep Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My god you people are Fukin IDIOTS. And speaking of "fuktards", my god you people are ANRGY! I love it!

I can see the veins poking out of your foreheads when I read the anger in your posts.... honestly, it really makes me laugh.

I could trash just about everything EVERY one of you has said but I gotta focus my energy one one thing at a time....

3 years ago? Yeah, we were 5 - 11, BUT VICK DIDNT PLAY THAT SEASON YOU FUCKTARD! Remember, he broke his leg in PRESEASON?!?! Im suprised you, oh might football genious, didnt know that since you seem to know everything else. (As a reminder, he DID start the last 4 games of the season and went 3 -1 in those games. Only losing to the Colts.)

And speaking of 3 years ago, where the hell were you guys???? 6 - 10, THATS WHERE you FUCKTARD. And thats WITH your precious pennington, martin AND moss. OWNED. What else ya got for me, Chachie?

My god that felt good.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

VICK = $$$$$

Falcons = $$$$$

You guys = complete waste of space

I cant really bash Vilma cause he is a badass, but hes the only brightspot on your otherwise sub par defense. the fact that your pass D ranks in the top ten can only be attributed to the fact that teams ran on you all so much cause they ALWAYS had the lead on ya. There WAS NO NEED TO THROW THE BALL.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

See ya next time

Just remember WE WON THE WAR and "BURNED" ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#59 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (jimdep @ Mar 25 2006, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just remember WE WON THE WAR and "BURNED" ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

#60 User is offline   jetfan4ever Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:07 AM

Hey falcons fan....GET A LIFE MAN!!! You need to do something useful, you have been sitting at your computer all day and night replying to us Jet fans. Do you feel the need to get on another teams message board and try to get in an argument? I think you should move on to a Saints message board now buddy!!! By the way Vick is NOT a winning QB in this league!

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users