NYJetsFan.com Forums: Welcome To The Atl Abe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (19 December 2014 - 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (19 December 2014 - 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (19 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:09 PM) Atlanta would be a good landing spot for REx. He'll have Matt Ryan there so no need to develop a QB and he'll make the defense better
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:54 PM) He's not a good hc. He'll struggle anywhere.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) Idk. I bet if he had a good offensive supporting cast with established players he would do fine. He just can't develop players. It may be like the Gruden going to the Bucs but in reverse
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:19 PM) The Redskins are In this game, I am rooting for them so we move up a spot in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 PM) if he goes anywhere he needs a quality QB. He can't develop a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:18 PM) Manish wrote a article how the Jets have to hire Nick Caserio as their GM and Josh McDaniels as their HC
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:29 AM) Anything Manish writes is either garbage of stolen.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 07:59 AM) He doesn't develop anything on offense.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) Do we win or do we just lay down and lose and lose bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) Discuss!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:36 PM) I think that the JETS will try but they won't try hard enough to win and they will lose even though losing won't affect our draft position much
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) GAMETIME
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:57 PM) Lose the next 2
santana Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) Dat skyrtel forehead
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome To The Atl Abe What you guys think?

#61 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (jetfan4ever @ Mar 25 2006, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey falcons fan....GET A LIFE MAN!!! You need to do something useful, you have been sitting at your computer all day and night replying to us Jet fans. Do you feel the need to get on another teams message board and try to get in an argument? I think you should move on to a Saints message board now buddy!!! By the way Vick is NOT a winning QB in this league!

Wrong. Vick IS, in fact, a winner. Check the stats Douche Bag.

Vick = $$$$

And yes, this is fun. For a couple of days, anyways.

#62 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol

I'm not going to bash Atlanta for grabbing Abe because I think we should've kept him personally, but I'm definitely not going to sit back & watch someone trolling come in here & bash our members. This is usually left for the Smackdown section of the board & you know that shit MNF.

As for how much success your precious Falcons will have......let's see. I remember another NFC team trying to buy a team before & the best they did was 8-8 with as many superstars as they could buy. Remember them? The Washington Jetskins a few years back?

Let's also not forget that Carolina is also picking up the pieces they missed on their run. You have got to know that you're going to have issues with them for the next few years. Your boys did real well against them last year didn't you? I won't bother listing the individual game scores but the combines scores were 68-17. We took beatings last year too, but damn.

Also....you say Vick is such greatness. Then I suppose that you'd also want Vinny to start for Atlanta? In our game last year Vinny was 11-18 for 140 while Vick was 11-26 for only 116. You had also better get some receivers befor you go planning on winning any kind of championship. Vick's legs are only going to carry you so far. Even your owners know it because they said flat out they wouldn't get rid of Schaub because he's your insurance policy for when Vick goes down again.

Anyway.....hopefully Abe enjoys it in Atlanta. He only went to you so he can be close to family & because of the $$$$, not because of Atlanta offering him a chance at a championship.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#63 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Mar 25 2006, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not going to bash Atlanta for grabbing Abe because I think we should've kept him personally, but I'm definitely not going to sit back & watch someone trolling come in here & bash our members. This is usually left for the Smackdown section of the board & you know that shit MNF.

As for how much success your precious Falcons will have......let's see. I remember another NFC team trying to buy a team before & the best they did was 8-8 with as many superstars as they could buy. Remember them? The Washington Jetskins a few years back?

Let's also not forget that Carolina is also picking up the pieces they missed on their run. You have got to know that you're going to have issues with them for the next few years. Your boys did real well against them last year didn't you? I won't bother listing the individual game scores but the combines scores were 68-17. We took beatings last year too, but damn.
Also....you say Vick is such greatness. Then I suppose that you'd also want Vinny to start for Atlanta? In our game last year Vinny was 11-18 for 140 while Vick was 11-26 for only 116. You had also better get some receivers befor you go planning on winning any kind of championship. Vick's legs are only going to carry you so far. Even your owners know it because they said flat out they wouldn't get rid of Schaub because he's your insurance policy for when Vick goes down again.

Anyway.....hopefully Abe enjoys it in Atlanta. He only went to you so he can be close to family & because of the $$$$, not because of Atlanta offering him a chance at a championship.

Hmmmm. You compare our acquisitions to th Redskins? interesting seeing as how we have only signed two FA that are "big names", both of which still have some life in em. no comparison if you ask me.

Carolina, we own Carolina. Last season was the first time the have EVER beaten Vick, and if you wanna match "combined scores", check back a few seasons when we outscored them 64ish - 0 (ZERO). Thats right, WE SHUT THEM OUT. We play these guys twice every year. They will win some, we will win some. but as far as history, we have OWNED them.

Vick is a freak. EVERYONE knows this. You can't look at the stat sheet when you analyze his game. Was that Monday night game the only time you watched him play? Are you freaking kidding me? I'll take Vick over Vinny any day. how many points did Vinny put up? 0 ZERO 0 how many turnovers? vicks ints were batted balls. Gimmie a break.

Receivers. Again, please pay closer attention before making these idiodic statements. Can you even name our receivers? Jenkins and White are BOTH young and BOTH are top shelf. Wait and see. Cant really argue for them (yet) but they will pan out. Wait and see.

We need Schwabie cause Vick will sit a few game. of course he will. his style of play dictates this. Winners play hard, and winners get hurt. no sweat. I'd take schwabie over ANY of your 3 QBs. Your Front Office would too.

Abe in in the ATL because WE WANTS THAT RING BABY!!! Something he knew he wasnt gettin in NY.

OUT

#64 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abe in in the ATL because WE WANTS THAT RING BABY!!! Something he knew he wasnt gettin in NY.

You should really change your name from MNF to WTF because you obviously have no idea. I've said it before & I guess I have to repeat myself again. I'll say it slower so even you can understand me this time.

Check your facts before spewing garbage.

You say Vinny put up Zero points in our game last year. What was that 1 yard TD run he had in the 2nd Qtr at the 3:00 mark? Oh....that's right. It was 6 points. (Ouch....that statement must've just hurt your pride a bit) C'mon. You talk trash saying you were at the game screaming at one of ours. What's the matter. Were you too drunk to emember the game or something?

You state that both of your receivers are top shelf in one sentence and then say they're young & you'll have to wait and see. Put down the bong and make up your mind.

As for Abe wanting a ring.....you better recheck the press release buddy. He said flat out that he signed with the falcons because they gave him the LTD & because his family were in South Carolina.
As for coming close to a ring......the Jets are as close as he's going to get. Remember.....he was within a game of it with us. When's the last time you were with Vick? Mr. Ron Mexico's never had better than a 81.6 QB rating. Even with Pennington's injury plagued seasons, he STILL has a better rating than your "freak".
Ron Mexico's Career Rating: 75.8
Pennington's: 92.1

Would you like a year to year breakdown? We'll go year for year okay?
2001: Vick 62.7 Chad: 79.6
2002: Vick: 81.6 (Best Year) Chad: 104.2 (Best Year)
2003: Vick: 69.0 Chad: 82.9
2004: Vick: 78.1 Chad: 91.0
2005: Vick: 73.1 Chad: 70.9

HOLY SHIT!!!! ONE YEAR Vick had a better rating. Wow.....what a surprise!!!

Get the f*** out of here trying to talk smack & having NOTHING to back it up. It's pretty damn sad. We already know that Chad won't be the QB we wanted him to be & are prepared to move on. You actually make excuses for Vick saying you fully expect him to sit a few games because that's his style? WTF kind of shit is that?

Winners play hard so they get hurt. Yeah...no shit. Look at Chad. He played hard, got hurt & is still statistically a better QB than your wonder boy. If Vick wants to run so much, let him change to RB & actually let a QB (Schaub) take over the real job. IF that were to happen, then you MAY actually stand a chance of making a little noise in that garbage conference of yours.

Can we say OWNED?????????? aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif

Next time you come here looking for a fight, at least come prepared. I hate getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#65 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (FlyHiJets @ Mar 25 2006, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should really change your name from MNF to WTF because you obviously have no idea. I've said it before & I guess I have to repeat myself again. I'll say it slower so even you can understand me this time.

You say Vinny put up Zero points in our game last year. What was that 1 yard TD run he had in the 2nd Qtr at the 3:00 mark? Oh....that's right. It was 6 points. (Ouch....that statement must've just hurt your pride a bit) C'mon. You talk trash saying you were at the game screaming at one of ours. What's the matter. Were you too drunk to emember the game or something?
You state that both of your receivers are top shelf in one sentence and then say they're young & you'll have to wait and see. Put down the bong and make up your mind.

As for Abe wanting a ring.....you better recheck the press release buddy. He said flat out that he signed with the falcons because they gave him the LTD & because his family were in South Carolina.
As for coming close to a ring......the Jets are as close as he's going to get. Remember.....he was within a game of it with us. When's the last time you were with Vick? Mr. Ron Mexico's never had better than a 81.6 QB rating. Even with Pennington's injury plagued seasons, he STILL has a better rating than your "freak".

Get the f*** out of here trying to talk smack & having NOTHING to back it up. It's pretty damn sad. We already know that Chad won't be the QB we wanted him to be & are prepared to move on. You actually make excuses for Vick saying you fully expect him to sit a few games because that's his style? WTF kind of shit is that?

Winners play hard so they get hurt. Yeah...no shit. Look at Chad. He played hard, got hurt & is still statistically a better QB than your wonder boy. If Vick wants to run so much, let him change to RB & actually let a QB (Schaub) take over the real job. IF that were to happen, then you MAY actually stand a chance of making a little noise in that garbage conference of yours.

Can we say OWNED?????????? aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif aggressive.gif
Next time you come here looking for a fight, at least come prepared. I hate getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Man oh man... I cant wait to get back to this. give me a few minutes, gotta finish my Argus class, then its on....

this is gonna be good.

#66 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:57 PM

you can come back here and rub it in our faces right after your team wins there first superbowl

IPB Image

#67 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

Dude, dont even pretend that you can spew some numbers, show a flash of wit and think you could EVER own me. The closest youll ever comne to woning ANYTHING is that box of dimoxocillin for that rash you got last week.

Ok, here we go fat boy.

You should really change your name from MNF to WTF
because you obviously have no idea. I've said it
before & I guess I have to repeat myself again. I'll
say it slower so even you can understand me this time.

Check your facts before
spewing garbage.

OK,....I.... think ..... ..I...... . have..... all..... of ..... the ..... facts ...you ...... number ..... spewing, .... no ...... clue .......having, ......hypocrite.

Vinny did RUN in for a touchdown. RUN in. Something that you give Vick no credit for. His running. BUT,
since you suddenly decide that a QB's rushing stats are JUST as relavant as his passing, lets take a look,
shall we? You want a year to year breakdown? Let's do year to year, shall we? ( I can cut and paste numbers too, see!)

Superman (aka Vick)

yr att yrds yrds/per long TD
2001 29 300 10.3 35 1
2002 113 777 6.9 46 8
2003 40 225 6.4 43 1
2004 120 902 7.5 58 3
2005 102 597 5.9 32 6

Your boy CHAD

Year Att Yards Avg. Lg TD
2000 1 0 0 0 0
2001 1 11 11 11 0
2002 29 49 1.7 14 2
2003 21 42 2 10 2
2004 33 126 3.8 16 1
2005 6 27 4.4 14 0

Need I say more? I mean, if your gonna talk shit about Vinny's ONE shining moment in that game, a RUSHING TD (lets not forget the MASSIVE SPIKE he layed down after that, ROFL, i nearly pissed myself) then lets be equally fair and include ALL of Vicks rushing yards when doing a comparison. Add all of Vicks rushing yards in to your little equation and see what happens. I mean, if your gonna base your entire arguement on numbers on paper, then use ALL of the numbers, not just the ones that are convienent for your arguement. (ouch, as you would say, that one must have REALLY hurt your little ego).

Again, i guess my writing level is at a much higher level than your comprehension, so let me explain. I said our recievers are BAD ASS, i just couldn't argue the point because they dont have the NUMBERS to show it. Remember, thats all you got is numbers, right? THats all you can base an arguement on is numbers on a page without the slightest bit of a clue as to what the f*** you are talking about. Then I said wait and see, they'll shut your fat ass up.

NEXT

As for coming close to a ring......the Jets are as close as he's going to get. Remember.....he was within a game of it with us. When's the last time you were with Vick?

Please, refresh my memory, when exactly was it that the J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK were in the AFC title game? When was it again? CAuse as far as I can tell, you lost to the Steelers (Nice kicker BTW), the Raiders twice and the Broncos the last time you guys made it into the playoffs. The latter of which put you "One game away" from a ring 8 years ago. VICK, on the other hand, was there two seasons ago (the Philly game, remember? That light bulb coming on yet?). And the season before that we were two games away, so there goes that arguement right down your franchise (aka the toiletbowl). Vick has only started 3 seasons reaching the playoffs in two of them. For you numbers crunchers, that SIXTY-SIX PERCENT (66&) of the time.

Man I could sit here all day and OWN you guys, but I got better shit to do. ANy other bright ideas, go ahead and post em and i'll come back later and pick them apart too.

O
W
N
E
D

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

#68 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

lol your funny, theres a better chance your mother gets prostate cancer than vick leading the falcons to a superbowl

IPB Image

#69 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

This is for the Falcon f@g!

Dumbass!

#70 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Mar 25 2006, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol your funny, theres a better chance your mother gets prostate cancer than vick leading the falcons to a superbowl

iagree.gif why cant u falcons fans see that vick sucks.a hurt chad pennington can play better then vick anytime
[img][/img]

Posted Image

#71 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrong. Vick IS, in fact, a winner. Check the stats Douche Bag.

Vick = $$$$

And yes, this is fun. For a couple of days, anyways.

the only argument u give is vick equals money yet you can't back it up with anything so WTF? explain how he equals money? how many SBs ahs he won u? how many playofss did he make you?

tom brady = $$$$$$$
Viniteri= $$$$$$$$$

vick = herpes
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#72 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, dont even pretend that you can spew some numbers, show a flash of wit and think you could EVER own me. The closest youll ever comne to woning ANYTHING is that box of dimoxocillin for that rash you got last week.

Ok, here we go fat boy.

You should really change your name from MNF to WTF
because you obviously have no idea. I've said it
before & I guess I have to repeat myself again. I'll
say it slower so even you can understand me this time.

Check your facts before
spewing garbage.

OK,....I.... think ..... ..I...... . have..... all..... of ..... the ..... facts ...you ...... number ..... spewing, .... no ...... clue .......having, ......hypocrite.

Vinny did RUN in for a touchdown. RUN in. Something that you give Vick no credit for. His running. BUT,
since you suddenly decide that a QB's rushing stats are JUST as relavant as his passing, lets take a look,
shall we? You want a year to year breakdown? Let's do year to year, shall we? ( I can cut and paste numbers too, see!)

Superman (aka Vick)

yr att yrds yrds/per long TD
2001 29 300 10.3 35 1
2002 113 777 6.9 46 8
2003 40 225 6.4 43 1
2004 120 902 7.5 58 3
2005 102 597 5.9 32 6
Your boy CHAD

Year Att Yards Avg. Lg TD
2000 1 0 0 0 0
2001 1 11 11 11 0
2002 29 49 1.7 14 2
2003 21 42 2 10 2
2004 33 126 3.8 16 1
2005 6 27 4.4 14 0

Need I say more? I mean, if your gonna talk shit about Vinny's ONE shining moment in that game, a RUSHING TD (lets not forget the MASSIVE SPIKE he layed down after that, ROFL, i nearly pissed myself) then lets be equally fair and include ALL of Vicks rushing yards when doing a comparison. Add all of Vicks rushing yards in to your little equation and see what happens. I mean, if your gonna base your entire arguement on numbers on paper, then use ALL of the numbers, not just the ones that are convienent for your arguement. (ouch, as you would say, that one must have REALLY hurt your little ego).

Again, i guess my writing level is at a much higher level than your comprehension, so let me explain. I said our recievers are BAD ASS, i just couldn't argue the point because they dont have the NUMBERS to show it. Remember, thats all you got is numbers, right? THats all you can base an arguement on is numbers on a page without the slightest bit of a clue as to what the f*** you are talking about. Then I said wait and see, they'll shut your fat ass up.

NEXT

As for coming close to a ring......the Jets are as close as he's going to get. Remember.....he was within a game of it with us. When's the last time you were with Vick?

Please, refresh my memory, when exactly was it that the J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK were in the AFC title game? When was it again? CAuse as far as I can tell, you lost to the Steelers (Nice kicker BTW), the Raiders twice and the Broncos the last time you guys made it into the playoffs. The latter of which put you "One game away" from a ring 8 years ago. VICK, on the other hand, was there two seasons ago (the Philly game, remember? That light bulb coming on yet?). And the season before that we were two games away, so there goes that arguement right down your franchise (aka the toiletbowl). Vick has only started 3 seasons reaching the playoffs in two of them. For you numbers crunchers, that SIXTY-SIX PERCENT (66&) of the time.

Man I could sit here all day and OWN you guys, but I got better shit to do. ANy other bright ideas, go ahead and post em and i'll come back later and pick them apart too.

O
W
N
E
D
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

MY GOD ARE YOU AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

You are comparing running stats with quarterbacks, which is a position that is pass first. You are the dumbest person I have ever come across to on this site. I guess as I said before Rednecks are the dumbest people in the United States.

Seriously you damn chicken' get the hell off the site, cause you are too damn stupid t know what the hell you are saying.

#73 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Mar 25 2006, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MY GOD ARE YOU AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

You are comparing running stats with quarterbacks, which is a position that is pass first. You are the dumbest person I have ever come across to on this site. I guess as I said before Rednecks are the dumbest people in the United States.

Seriously you damn chicken' get the hell off the site, cause you are too damn stupid t know what the hell you are saying.

ROFL Wow. you got me there. I guess when the facts run short you 'blue collar' guys resort to insults....

I guess this means I WIN

yahoo.gif

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Mar 25 2006, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the only argument u give is vick equals money yet you can't back it up with anything so WTF? explain how he equals money? how many SBs ahs he won u? how many playofss did he make you?

tom brady = $$$$$$$
Viniteri= $$$$$$$$$

vick = herpes

Hmmmm. I guess you cant read cause I already spelled it out.

He has started 3 seasons. Playoffs 2 of those 3. NFC championsship one season, divisional championship the other. Unlike your fluke losing in the wildcard round team.

How many super bowls have the jets been to in your lifetime CHUMPPPPPPPPPPP? SUperbowl III is hardly something to brag about....

#74 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 26 2006, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ROFL Wow. you got me there. I guess when the facts run short you 'blue collar' guys resort to insults....

I guess this means I WIN

I dont 'resort' to cursing in my insults unlike yourself. You obviously have no football knowledge what so ever. So, please leave the site, before it does result to cursing.

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 26 2006, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has started 3 seasons. Playoffs 2 of those 3. NFC championsship one season, divisional championship the other. Unlike your fluke losing in the wildcard round team.

How many super bowls have the jets been to in your lifetime CHUMPPPPPPPPPPP? SUperbowl III is hardly something to brag about....

Again showing your stupidity. When did we lose in the wild card? We lost in the divisional Round of the playoffs in 2004, same as 2003. So please shut the hell up because you are retarded.

You say we have nothing to brag about since we have only 1 superbowl, but it really is something to brag about, because you need to know that it is still 1 more then your team has.

Please leave, because you are getting Owned left and right.

#75 User is offline   enjoythemouse Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:46 PM

Sad to see him go. He was my favorite Jet, but if he wasn't happy in NY then he needed to get out. Best of luck to him.

#76 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess this means I WIN

yahoo.gif
Hmmmm. I guess you cant read cause I already spelled it out.

vick has been a QB since 01 for the falcons. in those years you made the playoffs twice, since 01 the jets have made it 3 times. so their goes you theory.

also 1 SB is still better then none
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#77 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:21 PM

I guess if you can call owning an aD agency blue collar then yes I am blue collar

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#78 User is offline   ozjet51 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:36 PM

he wasn't so desperate for the ring last playoffs was he?

SUperbowl III is hardly something to brag about....

its better than the superbowl victory the falcons have...

#79 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 08:39 PM

OHHHHH SH*T Hyfly said hysterical.gif
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#80 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:07 PM

First off i got to say to all you fellow Jets fans to not take a Falcon fan serious im apart of other furoms and they always seem to be the Dumbest people.
First off
You were comparing QBs Rushing Yards, dude you got the Wrong Position if you want to compare rushing yards how about RUSHING
you look at RBs Lets see Martin vrs Dunn.
RUSHING

Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
1995 New England Patriots 16 15 368 1487 4.0 49 14 11 80
1996 New England Patriots 16 15 316 1152 3.6 57 14 3 76
1997 New England Patriots 13 13 274 1160 4.2 70 4 8 46
1998 New York Jets 15 15 369 1287 3.5 60 8 2 69
1999 New York Jets 16 16 367 1464 4.0 50 5 9 84
2000 New York Jets 16 16 316 1204 3.8 55 9 8 61
2001 New York Jets 16 16 333 1513 4.5 47 10 9 77
2002 New York Jets 16 16 261 1094 4.2 35 7 5 54
2003 New York Jets 16 16 323 1308 4.0 56 2 5 53
2004 New York Jets 16 16 371 1697 4.6 25 12 7 90
2005 New York Jets 12 12 220 735 3.3 49 5 4 35
TOTAL 168 166 3518 14101
that was Curtis Martin
Lets see Dunn
1997 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 10 224 978 4.4 76 4 5 34
1998 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 14 245 1026 4.2 50 2 5 42
1999 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 15 15 195 616 3.2 33 0 2 29
2000 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 14 248 1133 4.6 70 8 11 42
2001 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13 12 158 447 2.8 21 3 2 20
2002 Atlanta Falcons 15 14 230 927 4.0 59 7 6 39
2003 Atlanta Falcons 11 6 125 672 5.4 69 3 7 27
2004 Atlanta Falcons 16 16 265 1106 4.2 60 9 5 46
2005 Atlanta Falcons 16 16 280 1416 5.1 65 3 11 65
TOTAL 134 117 1970 8321 4.2 76 39 54 344
Wow Big Difference!
Curtis Martin has 5780 more yards then Dunn does.
well since Martin is really a very good comparision to Dunn because Martin is soo much better i will combine Vick Dunn and Duckets Yards and see if that Equals Martins
Wow What do you Know it doesnt
Martin= 14101
DVD= 13316
So dont come in here comparing rushing Stats, your just going to get Owned. Face it the Jets are always going to be a better team, and if you think vick rushing 2tds and throwing 3 ints with a 40 percent comp. and rushing 17 yards is ownign you have to think about it alittle bit, and oh yea Pennington was injuried too that year we were 10-6. But i will like to talk to you in a few years if we trade up now with the 29th pick and get Matt Lienart, and we will see how many Superbowl Ring Lienart has and Vick has, Scrambling Qbs cant win Superbowls. I hope Abe getts injuried for your enjoyment.

Vilma is way better then anyone on your Defence your just jealous you dont have him.
Posted Image

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users