NYJetsFan.com Forums: Welcome To The Atl Abe - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:37 AM) another potential HC name - Sean Payton. There is a possibility that the Saints decide it's time for a change. Unlikely but if it happens and he's out there....
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome To The Atl Abe What you guys think?

#81 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (penningtonpays @ Mar 25 2006, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can come back here and rub it in our faces right after your team wins there first superbowl

iagree.gif
sure it was super bowl III, but what super bowl was it when the falcons won it*cricket, cricket* and under vick, u won't win a super bowl, strong arm, no accuraccy, and hes just a scrambler anyways, the only scrambler i can think of that won a super bowl was John Elway, and Elway could also throw.
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#82 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 21 2006, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad to see him go? Will he be missed?

Line : Kearny, Coleman, Lavalais, Abraham,

LB: WIlliams, Hartwell, Brooking, Boley

DB: Hall, Milloy, Crocker, (Yet to be decided)

WOOO HOOOOO, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Mar 25 2006, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iagree.gif
sure it was super bowl III, but what super bowl was it when the falcons won it*cricket, cricket* and under vick, u won't win a super bowl, strong arm, no accuraccy, and hes just a scrambler anyways, the only scrambler i can think of that won a super bowl was John Elway, and Elway could also throw.

I am confused about one thing. Why couldn't we have given up a Abe and one of our middle round 2006 and 2007 picks to Atlanta straight up for their #15. Why do we come up with #29. I believe right now that we would trade our 2006 and 2007 middle round pick to move up to #15!!!

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:23 AM

Because i think the Jets didnt want to givve up picks, i really believe we are planing to tradde up for Lienart.

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 25 2006, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My god you people are Fukin IDIOTS. And speaking of "fuktards", my god you people are ANRGY! I love it!

I can see the veins poking out of your foreheads when I read the anger in your posts.... honestly, it really makes me laugh.

I could trash just about everything EVERY one of you has said but I gotta focus my energy one one thing at a time....

3 years ago? Yeah, we were 5 - 11, BUT VICK DIDNT PLAY THAT SEASON YOU FUCKTARD! Remember, he broke his leg in PRESEASON?!?! Im suprised you, oh might football genious, didnt know that since you seem to know everything else. (As a reminder, he DID start the last 4 games of the season and went 3 -1 in those games. Only losing to the Colts.)

And speaking of 3 years ago, where the hell were you guys???? 6 - 10, THATS WHERE you FUCKTARD. And thats WITH your precious pennington, martin AND moss. OWNED. What else ya got for me, Chachie?

My god that felt good.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

VICK = $$$$$

Falcons = $$$$$

You guys = complete waste of space

I cant really bash Vilma cause he is a badass, but hes the only brightspot on your otherwise sub par defense. the fact that your pass D ranks in the top ten can only be attributed to the fact that teams ran on you all so much cause they ALWAYS had the lead on ya. There WAS NO NEED TO THROW THE BALL.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

See ya next time

Your Dumb Pennington was injuried that year vick was 2, and the season was already lost by the time pennington cam in. And Your know whats funny you say vick owned us that monday night, but really the only guy getting burned was John Abraham, he was the only one that cant tackle that good, people always breaks his tackles. And Vilma Owned you, he had his only INT of the season then.
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Mar 26 2006, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because i think the Jets didnt want to givve up picks, i really believe we are planing to tradde up for Lienart.
Your Dumb Pennington was injuried that year vick was 2, and the season was already lost by the time pennington cam in. And Your know whats funny you say vick owned us that monday night, but really the only guy getting burned was John Abraham, he was the only one that cant tackle that good, people always breaks his tackles. And Vilma Owned you, he had his only INT of the season then.

biggrin.gif Batted ball. Nice work John.

*yawn* well, it's early and I just popped into check adn, as suspected, you are all still MORONS.

Yet again, no facts to back up any arguement.

Thanks for the laughs ladies.

OWNED

Again showing your stupidity. When did we lose in the wild card? We lost in the divisional Round of the playoffs in 2004, same as 2003. So please shut the hell up because you are retarded.

2001 against Oakland comes to mind............................................................................

Your a Jets fan, right? Apparently I know more about your team than you do... Sad... So sad...

#85 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

What the hell are you still doing here man? Why are you wasting time on the Jets forum when you're a Falcons fan? You have Abraham, he'll be hurt by week 7. I mean ok, I miss the hell out of Abraham, but he had to go. Should you guys make it to the playoffs, I hope he does a great job waving that red and black towel on the sideline. Besides, I think this whole forum needs to be moved to the Smackdown section. It's a waste of space.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

Is their a way someone can bann this guy, He keeps coming in saying we have no facts when we are the ones putting up the Statisic Facts and he just keeps on saying Vick=$$$$$ when we are puting up facts. Some one just Bann the Guy, he is Retarded. South=Slow
Posted Image

#87 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:23 AM

Just do what I did, I put him on "ignore user"
Posted ImagePosted Image

#88 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Falcons-MNF @ Mar 26 2006, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif Batted ball. Nice work John.

*yawn* well, it's early and I just popped into check adn, as suspected, you are all still MORONS.

Yet again, no facts to back up any arguement.

Thanks for the laughs ladies.

OWNED

Again showing your stupidity. When did we lose in the wild card? We lost in the divisional Round of the playoffs in 2004, same as 2003. So please shut the hell up because you are retarded.

2001 against Oakland comes to mind............................................................................

Your a Jets fan, right? Apparently I know more about your team than you do... Sad... So sad...

Hey, moron, that was 5 years ago, I said the last two seasons that we made the playoffs we made it to the divisional round of the playoffs. I am sorry you are too stupid to know how to read. So, again I say, you keep showing your stupidity with your stay here. But, hey soon you will probably get banned from the site, and then everybody will be happy. beach.gif

#89 User is offline   penningtonpays Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

hey falconfanmnf go back to your shithole atlanta country home and go bang your sister like all hicks do.

IPB Image

#90 User is offline   Falcons-MNF Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

If you all think this thread is such a waste of space, then WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING???

To get a good dose of the truth i'll bet.

Here's a fact for ya.

YOU NEED ME.

Muuwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Vick = $$$$$

And you know it.

#91 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

Sooner, then later this topic will be gone, as will this redneck hick.

#92 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:03 PM

OK eough trash talking from both sides. i'm closing this topic from now on be civil. any trash talk goes to the smackdown forum
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#93 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:11 PM

Thank you Jetsfen115!!!
Posted Image

• (5 Pages)