Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 863(0.25 per day)
- Most Active In:
- THE JETS HUDDLE (379 posts)
- 04-April 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Oct 21 2014 05:02 PM
- NFL Team:
- New York Jets
- New York Yankees (Hat)
30 Oct 2012 - 22:52
06 Sep 2012 - 00:16
19 Aug 2012 - 11:26
21 Aug 2010 - 16:10
16 Jan 2010 - 20:22
13 Nov 2009 - 00:16
29 Dec 2008 - 18:29
J.E.T.S JETS ...
31 Oct 2008 - 19:40
17 Sep 2008 - 20:40
02 Oct 2007 - 20:38
Topics I've Started
Posted 18 Oct 2014When a team is losing, it shows who really cares and who doesn't. Also there are some that just aren't good enough. Here is my list
1 Coples- doesn't play at 100% effort and it shows
2. Winters- walking penalty/sack machine
3. K Wilson- can't cover and is worse at tackling
4. Vick- appears very disinterested in everything but I bet he's first in line on payday.
5. Right side of Oline- keep them but as stop gaps
6. D Harris- like him but he is slow/can't cover
Things that need fixing in order of importance
1. Strengthen the offensive line, How can we judge our QB when he has no time and only one guy who can get seperation regularly. This should be done mostly through the draft. Good OL are generally safe picks
2. Upgrade the coaching staff. The play call on the 2 pt conversion sucked. Should have had 1-2 backs in. Then either power run or play action. The decision to on-sides kick with almost 3 minutes remaining was atrocious. If we kicked off and things went close to how they did, Nick folk would have been attemping a 35-40 yard FG to win
3. Get more talent at the WR position. Decker is the only guy that would start on any of the other 31 teams. Kerly is a 4 at best.
4. Never ever go into a season so woefully thin at any position as we did at CB. When your best corner was a 2nd string safety the week before the injuries to Milliner and Mcdougle, you move heaven and earth to get a competent player even if Idzik acts as if the money was coming out of his personal account. The fans, coaches, and players deserve that much.
5. Improve the scouting. I dare you to look at the draft history of all teams and say the jets aren't the worst in terms of results.
Enough said, I'm still sick from Thursday
Posted 1 Sep 2014According to overthecap.com, the jets currently have the lowest payroll in the nfl for 2014 at roughly 92.5 million dollars. They have well over 20 million 2014 dollars left to spend. Get us a CB or 2...or 3!
- Member Title:
- LB Coach
- 50 years old
- January 15, 1964
- Boca Raton, FL