JETS RULE's Profile
Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 47(0.02 per day)
- Most Active In:
- THE JETS HUDDLE (40 posts)
- 01-October 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 23 2013 11:39 AM
- NFL Team:
- New York Jets Helmet (White)
- Texas Rangers
Topics I've Started
Posted 23 Apr 2013Well now since we have bid farewell to Revis and are working with 2 1st Round picks.I read plenty of mock drafts over the last few months, and I thought it would be fun to see what we the fans think would be good choices for us early on. Have fun with it here are my choices
9. Barkeivous Mingo- most talked about guy at our spot, when he bulks up some would help our pass rush immensely.
13. Tavon Austin: let's face it fellas, our biggest problem last season was we had no playmakers on offense. While on the small side, he has the potential to be a matchup nightmare because we can line him up at several different positions and his speed is off the charts
39. Zach Ertz- yet another playmaker to help Sanchez who needs all the help he can get at this point. Big solid guy with reliable hands, should be a great red-zone target.
In later rounds we can focus on fixing the other holes like the o-line and getting safety help. I really think we need to focus this draft on fixing our offense because they reeked last year, our D will be fine even without Revis.
Posted 18 Dec 2012After tonight, I've f***ing had it with Sanchez as our QB. I'm sick and tired of his sorry-ass accuracy and decision-making. I'm sick of the never-ending turnovers. He just plain sucks, everybody with a shred of common sense can see that except Rex, best chance to win my a**.
I just want this nightmare to end, and I want to see some heads roll this offseason. Woody, the formula is so simple
No talent+s***** QB= bad offense, you want to win? First thing you do is show this California pansy the door and get a veteran or draft one or do both.
Either way the Sanchez Era should be officially done, who else agrees?
- Member Title:
- Free Agent
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown