Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 1,485(0.5 per day)
- Most Active In:
- THE JETS HUDDLE (872 posts)
- 30-March 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 23 2013 12:03 PM
- NFL Team:
- New York Jets
- New York Yankees (Hat)
Topics I've Started
Posted 27 Dec 20122012 New York JETS
This best describes the 2012 New York JETS season
Posted 18 Dec 2012With the embarrassment on National TV last night, it's obvious that this organization needs to do a lot of changes, it is very obvious that we don't have a starting QB, we don't have a good GM, we don't have a good OC, and we don't have a HC that knows how to do the job. Now I know with the history that this organization has had with Woody Johnson as the owner of the JETS that we have never had a veteran HC and gone the route of rookie HC's (Edwards, Mangini and Ryan) it is time for Woody Johnson to stop the cycle and change the direction of this organization.
First things first, fire Tannenbaum, there shouldn't be a second wasted on thinking otherwise
Second, fire Rex, his schtick has run thin, and he was too overwhelmed to be the HC of the NYJ, so we need to bring in a veteran HC, I'll get to that in a few.
Third, eat the $17 mil cap hit and release Sanchez, we can't keep him here in NY, he deserves to just go to Siberia or somewhere that noone has ever seen him play football
Fourth, get rid of that glorified FB, he was a failed PR stunt, so just go ahead and get him the hell out NY
Fifth, we need to send a message to the NYJ by boycotting the game on Sunday.
Ok so the second point I made was to Fire Rex, there are plenty of options out there for the JETS to go out and get guys that know what they are doing as a HC of an NFL team,
1) Cowher has always been out there, will he leave his comfy CBS gig to come back to an NFL sideline, that is yet to be determined, and he should be given full control if he is brought on board in order to make this team work, so we would get rid of the GM position all together...
2) Gruden, who would actually hold players accountable and wouldn't be afraid to get into someones face when they don't do their job, will he leave the MNF booth,that is yet to be determined, if he is brought in, consider Bill Polian as the GM, in order to rebuild this organization, like he did in Indy.
3) Holmgren, he has proven to do well in the NFL, he helped right the ship in Cleveland, so he has had recent experience with how to fix a franchise that is in the dumps, has proven he can't be a GM/HC at the same time so he needs a GM like Polian or someone similar to take that responsibility.
4) Arians, yes he was a stop gap in Indy as their HC was recovering from Cancer, but he has helped turn the Colts into a playoff contender, so he wouldn't be a rookie HC but he'd be my 4th option if the other 3 didn't decide to take the job if Rex gets the axe, has familiarity with Polian, so he would work well if we brought him in with Polian.
This team is at a crossroads, what they do this offseason will dictate the direction this organization heads for the next few years...something needs to happen...and it needs to happen as soon as this season ends in 2 weeks...
Posted 9 Dec 2012
Sanchez - I'm done with him
Greene - Clearly shows that Powell should be the starting RB
Rex for not dressing McElroy
TannenBUM for being a shitty GM
Woody Johnson for worrying more about PSL's than the product on the field...
I might be in the minority but I don't think this team deserves to be in the Playoffs...it is clear that our Offense is OFFENSIVE and our D is SLOW as MolASSESS except for Mo Wilk and Coples is getting better but everyone else especially the LB core is SLOW...we need so much change it's not even funny...we don't deserve to be in the Playoff Conversation and we showed it in the past 2 weeks against some sorry ass teams (Arizona and Jax) that we are inept...CHANGE IS NEEDED!!! PERIOD!!!!
Posted 23 Nov 2012
If this organization does not change it's philosophy we will always play second fiddle to the Giants and the CHEATriots.
1) Woody Johnson needs to sell this team in order to stop this cycle of failure (Every HC that Woody has hired has been a Rookie HC after Parcells left who was hired by Leon Hess)
2) TannenBUM needs to get shit canned
3) Rex might need to get fired
4) Sanchez needs to traded
5) TeBLOW needs to be released
6) Calvin Pace, Bart Scott, Bryan Thomas, Eric Smith, David Harris need to be all released
7) The Defense needs to get more athletic by replacing those listed at #6
8) We need a legitimate #1 WR and RB on Offense
9) We need to analyze how we scout cause we've had more disappointments in the draft than we have had successful picks
Posted 18 Nov 2012
- Member Title:
- D Coordinator
- 36 years old
- January 31, 1977
- Warwick, RI
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
AND ANYTHING NEW YORK