Reputation: 0 Neutral
- Active Posts:
- 174(0.05 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Jets Huddle Archive (77 posts)
- 08-November 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 03:57 PM
Posts I've Made
Posted 29 Dec 2014My 02. Why I'm ok with the fireing.
1) team never ready to play after a by week.
2) countless wasted time outs.
3) countless wasted challenges.
4) doesn't always play the best person at the posisition
5) don't hold players accountable ( Willie Colone )
6) never gets a stop when needed ( before every half with a minute on the clock )
7) never beats teams we should win against.
8) have I missed any ? This is just off the top of my head..
I'll be honest I have always liked Rex, but most of these issues fall on him. So he had the team pumped to play a meaningless game for his fare well. Yea !!!
The team always comes out flat. One game that sticks with me is that Steelers championship game where we did not decide to start playing untill halftime. I am not buying that guys will run through walls for him. More like take advantage of him.
Posted 16 Dec 2014Fedexed to the Pats because he is butt hurt.
Posted 12 Dec 2014Score before the half.
Make a critical stop when needed.
Posted 28 Feb 2014LMFAO...... Come on Phil, quit sniffing the glue....
Posted 19 Feb 2014I don't remember. how many SB rings does Weinke have ? Unless we see another QB added to this roster, you can write off next season too.....
- Member Title:
- Pro Bowl
- 46 years old
- January 28, 1969
mgjetman hasn't added any friends yet.