Reputation: 11 Good
- Active Posts:
- 6,084(1.87 per day)
- Most Active In:
- THE JETS HUDDLE (3228 posts)
- 28-November 05
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Jul 14 2014 10:28 PM
- NFL Team:
Posts I've Made
Posted 8 Jul 2014I find it hilarious that the dude with no personality who reads academic papers on diversity for fun is anti marriage because it supposedly limits his social life. Carlton who you trying to fool? You ain't no playa. You on here Friday and Saturday nights posting essays. You of all people would benefit from a steady supply of poon.
Posted 3 Jul 2014Oh so we're going there? Okay.
My thoughts on azjetsfan.
1. He's your classic whipped white suburban husband. The wife likely still has the fat she gained when she was pregnant with the kid, so that has him a little depressed. She constantly nags him and emasculates him in front of the children. He drives a big pickup truck and maybe even has a gun to compensate. Listens to Rush Limbaugh on the drive home from work, then watches Sean Hanitty before bed. Which only reinforces the misguided beliefs and opinions he already has. The kind of guy who constantly complains about "big government", the evils Obamacare, and the national deficit. But supported the invasion of Iraq and still has his Bush/Cheney 04 bumper sticker on his pickup truck.
2. He likes to play the victim and complain about how hard white guys have it in the 21st century. He thinks the only white racists are in the KKK or some group like that. He thinks he has "black friends" because he makes small talk about sports and the weather with the few black people he comes in contact with on a regular basis. So that alone means he "doesn't have a racist bone in his body" and anybody that calls him racist is the real racist. He likes black athletes and entertainers, but the idea of an educated black person in a real position of power is unsettling to him. He believes they must've gotten there because of affirmative action obviously.
3. He's a guy who thinks he knows everything because he sees himself a success because he as a few bucks and measures success based off of that alone. But thinks he should be more successful (meaning rich) and others are holding him back from that success. He wants to blame other people for his problems and thinks others are the reason he's not as happy as he should be.
This was actually worthwhile to read. I don't think you nailed AZ in this little tid bit but you kinda projected a lot of shit about yourself.
Posted 2 Jul 2014http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1061423
Crazy the balls that these guys have.
Posted 2 Jul 2014And what about 9/14/01? It was my original date but I actually got out on 8/22. I'm not ashamed of having gone to prison. I did a 5 year bid for beating the daylights out of a 17 yr old kid that thought he was going to try to hit my now ex-wife. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't check someone's ID before preventing them from hitting a woman. I got charged with 2nd Degree Agg Assault & Endangering the Welfare of a Minor. I'd gladly do it again. Even as much as I hate the b!tch now, I still wouldn't allow a guy to hit the mother of two of my children.
Did you like stomp him out with his teeth on the curb or something? Seems highly excessive unless you had a history of assault. Even if you had a shitty public defender, it's still a crazy sentence.
Any stories from the pen? Did they have weights were you was at? How was the food? How hard was it to get back on your feet after half a decade behind bars? Also, its crazy to think but you missed out on dial-up internet. You went in, what, 96? When AOL was just starting and most folks didn't have computers and you came out when everything was in full swing. Also, were you amazed to get your first cell phone?
Posted 2 Jul 2014There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.
1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
You stupid devil! You must've lost your cracker ass mind! Black people CAN'T be racist! That's against the definition! You dumb ass whitey!
- Member Title:
- Assistant Head Coach
- 15 years old
- September 19, 1999